Thursday, June 14, 2018

Coburg, Oregon Quilt Show

This show is going to be so much fun! I have been working with the Sew Steady company for several years now. Promoting their extension tables was the first thing and then I moved right along with them when the Westalee template line came out. Now probably 60% of my teaching is the Westalee ruler/template workshops that I have developed. The rest is my machine quilting classes because we still have a lot of beginner/intermediate quilters who want to learn how to quilt their tops on a domestic machine.

So I get to do both at this show! I’ll actually start teaching the day before the show starts.  

Thursday and Friday, July 19-20, I’ll teach my Fluff & Stuff two day machine quilting class. There will be a description and supply list in the Coburg Quilt Show information and also here

Then on Saturday, July 21, I’ll be teaching Feathers Both Ways, presenting feathers with and without templates. We’ll be doing feathers with stencils, freehand feathers and template (ruler) feathers – all good! Who doesn’t want to play with feathers? Again, there will be a description and supply list in the Coburg Quilt Show information, or you can click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...