Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nebraska State Guild Quilt Show -- Some of the Vendors!



There were a couple of booths where I felt compelled to leave money, either by the beautiful display of quilts that I could make or by the sparklies that I wanted to take home!


The first one I visited was The Quilters Cottage booth; I had already been to the shop and seen all of the quilts hanging there so I was surprised to see so many here in the booth....











...obviously Phyllis and her staff spend a lot of time sewing! And, of course, I LOVED all the PINK!







But the booth that I totally stalled out in -- as in I really didn't get anywhere else once I saw this one -- was Bead Ranch! I liked this booth so much that I brought my Embellishment by Machine class here on a field trip!


Here are Sherrill Lewis and her husband who run the Bead Ranch, "wrangling beads from all over the world"...












Although Bead Ranch specializes in goodies for crazy quilting, the booth is full of everything one would need to embellish a non-crazy quilt, garment, home dec or anything else you can imagine that needs a sparklie!




Sherrill's "My Eclectic Journey" was hanging in the booth.....




...but this is the piece of Sherrill's creativity that I fell in love with -- "The Three R's in Green". Just amazing work!


To find out more about Bead Ranch and how you can acquire embellishment goodies to add to your own collection, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...