The "Posey Patch" top is finished, pinned and ready for quilting. The backing is off white with a pink and green very spread out spriggy not-overly-printy print. For the binding, I'm planning to use the large pink floral print used in the pieced blocks.
On my second project, I got the setting and corner triangles cut and arranged so that they flow down the sides of the quilt.
Pink striped fabric, pink fingernails, pink machine -- happy girl!
The inner border was cut 2-1/2"; the outer 6-1/2"....
Here's how it looks with both borders on -- I still have a lot of leftover fabric from this quilt, so I'm planning to use as much of it as I can for a pieced backing. I like that look and it helps use up all that "extra" fabric I bought so that I would have enough for whatever it was I decided to do with it. I've decided it's much more economical to actually have a project in mind when one is purchasing fabric, but it's a habit I have yet to acquire!