Friday, July 31, 2015

Oops!


I went back over my Buckeye Beauty blog posts and realized that I showed you the completed back, but not the front! So here it is; it measures 60" x 76", the "long throw" size on the pattern.


And here's a closer look at how my scrappy border turned out!

Today I'm filling out contracts for next spring -- gosh, this year is going fast! -- and then I'm going to put the borders on another Cozy Quilts design. I've been putting it off and it's time to just get it done!


It's called "Star of the Show" and mine is all in Christmas fabrics! Dawna and I made the same quilt; we arranged the blocks a bit differently than the pattern. Dawna's is 72" square (and finished! Quilted and bound and everything!); mine will be 88" square after I get the borders on...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...