Saturday, March 14, 2015

AllBrands (Sew Contempo), Houston TX

I've taught several times at Sew Contempo and I definitely count the store manager, Sharon Smith, as a friend. Always look forward to the days I spend here and the time we share! These were some of my favorite quilts and fabrics displayed in the store this time:


I don't know that I would have the patience for all that redwork, but isn't it beautiful?





Love these colors!!!


Pretty wall hanging -- great life outlook!


And this is just a Texas moment created with fabric and a bit of embroidery!

I had 10 ladies in my Fluff & Stuff class and six of them decided that we should have a third day to further work on their free motion skills, so we did Feather Frenzy on Wednesday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...