Sunday, March 8, 2015

Busy Week!

I taught Beyond the Basics in both stores for Creative Sewing Centers here in San Antonio. In the store located on Loop 1604, I had some really creative things going on!





Dinah had never ever free motioned! She had been given the class by a friend who had signed up and then not been able to attend. Dinah decided early on that she was in WAY over her head, but she persevered and Look!!! She did really well and I think we have a new free motion addict!










Loved these feathers and how Ann chose designs to fill them.




Each of them chose different stencils to work with and then learned background fills to enhance the stencils and also just to practice for their future work. Patricia had a lot of fun with this!













-Wowie zowie --- Gloria chose red! That's confidence!







Love the way this woven ribbon border is stitched!


Laura's feathers are really pretty and, of course, I love it because it is the perfect shade of pink! Laura owns and runs a health care company with 150 employees so this is therapy!


My illustration of various background fills during the class.

This is a beautiful store -- my next post will show you some of the quilts and fabrics here in West San Antonio.

-- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:San Antonio TX

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...