Friday, February 20, 2015

Authorized Vac & Sew, Fresno CA

While my East Coast friends are freezing, I am fortunate enough to be working in the warmest part of the country this week! I drove to Fresno yesterday and did a lecture and trunk show for Authorized Vac & Sew.  I have taught here before, so it was great to see a mix of known and new faces!

 

I wandered around the store and looked at fabric and notions....




...and lots of thread! Love love love thread!


 
 
My Fluff & Stuff class will be held off-site because there are 50 people in it and it takes a really big room to hold 50 sewing machines with room for everybody to work.


The lecture was held in the classroom -- love the sign over the door!

I'm off to teach 50 students how to quilt big quilts on their home machines -- this will be so much fun!!!

-- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...