Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Now I'm a Westalee Accredited Teacher!

I've got some great pictures to share with you later, after I plug everybody into their chargers and my iPhone gets down to sharing pics with the iPad, but couldn't wait to share this particular tidbit: Along with four other Westalee instructors, I flew to Sew Steady headquarters in Eugene OR and attended a two day seminar with Leonie and Bill West, designers of the Westalee foot and ruler system.

Geraldine Wilkins (Living Water Quilter), Donna McCauley, Pam Varner and Donelle McAdams were the other four teachers who received our new bling:


Leonie assured us that the ruler foot is functional and we can sew with them, but I don't know if I want to!

There are other Westalee accredited teachers, but I think they are in Australia; the five of us were the first American teachers to complete this process. So here we are -- all ready to come to a store or guild near you and teach ruler classes!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am so pleased for you. It was an awesome experience. I was also thrilled to meet you. Let us stay in touch!☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Your work is amazing and it was such a pleasure to get to meet you after following your blog and admiring your quilting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...