Thursday, February 4, 2010

Great Start to a Thursday


I'm not usually awake at 6:30 am anymore, but this morning I woke up freezing at quarter to 5. Grabbed another quilt, but the sleep spell was broken. Did Facebook, e-mail and a couple cups of coffee; then glanced outside. Wowie! What a beautiful start to a Thursday!

Waited until 8 and then made a birthday phone call to Mary Ponce, the wonderful dear friend who started me on this quilting journey 20 years ago. We had lost touch over the last few years and it was time to reconnect -- I'm so glad I made that call! Now we have dates set to get together for some sewing and catching up -- hooray!

Every beautiful day reminds me that this is all about the people who have helped make us who we are....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...